MSc at Institute of Hotel Management, S J P Campus, Bangalore

Two year MSc (Hospitality Administration) at Institute of Hotel Management, S J P Campus, Bangalore-560001 under the National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology in collaboration with Indira Gandhi National Open University (15 seats).

You need: BSc in Hospitality and Hotel Administration from NCHMCT and IGNOU, or three-year Diploma in Hotel Management from NCHMCT together with BA/BSc/ BCom or equivalent qualification, or three-year Diploma in Hotel Management from NCHMCT or State Boards of Technical Education who have to take up and pass certain courses of IGNOU’s Programme in Tourism Studies within the two year duration of the MSc Programme. Sponsored faculty from Institutes of Hotel Management with any of the above qualifications and minimum two years work experience either in Institutes of Hotel Management or in Hotel and allied industry.

Form: Send completed form with DD for Rs 750 in favour of National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology payable at New Delhi to reach above address.

Deadline: February 1,2007 for submission.

Notified: The Times of India, Mumbai, January 10,2007.

Comment for MSc at Institute of Hotel Management, S J P Campus, Bangalore
—————————————————————————————–
msc in hotel management
i want to do msc in hotel management in banglore.
—————————————————————————————–
hotel management
sir,
now i am studying in 2nd year in hotel management. i would like to know about my future studies in hotel management. could you please tell me about my p.g programs in h.m
—————————————————————————————–

Home > Career Alerts, Hotel Management, IGNOU > MSc at Institute of Hotel Management, S J P Campus, Bangalore
  1. RAHUL KUMAR SINGH
    November 19th, 2009 at 23:26 | #1

SIR,MY NAME ISW RAHUL KUMKAR SINGH.I AM READING IN 12TH CLASS.I WANT DO HOTEL MANAGEMENT COURSES.

2. STINSON FERNANDES
    November 22nd, 2012 at 02:05 | #2

I HAVE DONE BSC IN HOSPITALITY MGMT IN MUMBAI COMPLETED IN JUNE 2012 . I AM AT PRESENT WORKING AT TAJ HOTELS , WILL COMPLETE ONE YEAR IN JUNE . CAN I APPLY FOR MSC IN HOTEL MGMT

1. No trackbacks yet.