One-year marine Engineering pre-sea training course at GRSE Ltd.

One-year marine Engineering pre-sea training course at Garden Reach Shipbuilders and Engineers (GRSE) Ltd, 5-Dr R N Tagore Road, Near Dunlop Bridge, Kolkata-700056, session September 2007.

You need: Graduate in BE or B Tech mechanical from AICTE approved colleges with 50% in graduation and in English at class X or XII or in the degree or diploma course ;age not exceeding 24 years as on September 1, 2007.

Form: Application with biodata duly signed indicating name of college or university, division or grade and percentage of marks indicating detailed calculation, marks obtained or full marks, attested copies of age proof from school board, mark sheets of class X or XII and all semesters of degree course, final certificate or provisional certificate from university and certificate of AICTE for approval of college, etc should reach the CGM (TTC) at the above address along with DD for Rs 100 in favour of Garden Reach Shipbuilders and Engineers Ltd payable at Kolkata.

Deadline: May 19,2007 for submission.

Notified: Employment News, April 14-20, 2007.

Comment for One-year marine Engineering pre-sea training course at GRSE Ltd.
—————————————————————————————–
how to get form of 1year free sea training
sir i have interest to join d course pls tll me details sir
—————————————————————————————–
detais about marine course
sir,I am studing B.E final year electrical engineering and i want to do 1 year marine course after completing my engineering pls send the details marine course which is suitable for my profile and also the best college
—————————————————————————————–
pre sea course for gme of 1 year
when does the course starts?
what is the age limit?
how to apply for it?
—————————————————————————————–
oin marchant navy
sir;
i am ajeet shama .i am b.e graduate fom mechanical engineering . i want to join 1 year sea training from a reputated institute .
my education qualifications are
10″th-84%
12″th-82%
B.E -67.04%
—————————————————————————————–
query about 1 year marine engg course after b.tech(mech)
sir,i am going to pass out in 2010 with a b.tech in mechanical engg.i want to pursue marine engg after my b.tech. please tell me about the various institutes along with their fee details,that are offering such courses.
—————————————————————————————–
marine engg courses
hiiii. m @ the end of ma electrical engg journey. n wanted to do higher studies in marine field. plz suggest me short term courses with its scope in todays growing world
—————————————————————————————–
for GME Course
iam b-tech mechanical student.i want to join in 1 year gme course so please give me the colleges information
—————————————————————————————–

Home > Career Alerts, Engineering, Graduate > One-year marine Engineering pre-sea training course at GRSE Ltd.
  1. gautamvns
    November 19th, 2009 at 06:29 | #1

mechanical engg.

guide me for right institute for mechanical engineers.with fees details and admission procedure.

2. mahaanpandeyrea
    November 19th, 2009 at 23:43 | #2

about presea training

Date of Common Entrance Exam held by IMU In month of Dec09 or Jan-Fab10 for the pre sea training of deck cadets……

3. subinkumar
    November 19th, 2009 at 23:55 | #3

year presea course

good morning sir
    i would like to ask i have got 50% marks in 12th
    only and my over all marks in 12th less than 50%
    sir am i applicable for that,

4. Arun Kumar MG
    November 23rd, 2009 at 05:15 | #4

Sir im doing 3rd year mechanical engg.after my course i want to join 1year marine engg course,how to apply, is there any entrance exam.which are the colleges,fees structure.im waiting for ur replay

5. VAIBHAV
    November 23rd, 2009 at 17:00 | #5

query about 1 year marine engg course after b.tech(mech)

6. rangarajan
    November 24th, 2009 at 00:05 | #6

pls let me to know whether a student of electronics and instrumentation dept can do dis course

7. saptarshi shome
    December 10th, 2009 at 07:32 | #7

hi sir,
    I m saptarshi shome,presently persuing b.tech in mechanical engineering.i want to join a 1yr course in marine engineering
    after completing my b.tech.please suggest me a good college in
    eastern or southern india.
    thanking you.

8. md.kalimullah
    December 19th, 2009 at 05:01 | #8

sir,i am persuing my 3rd yr of MECH ENGG from ANNA UNIV,CHENNAI and i want to join 1 year pre-sea course after my degree,so please tell me the colleges with fees structure and elegiblity for this course.

9. siva
    January 4th, 2010 at 23:24 | #9

hi i m siva doing ma final semester in computer engg and i wanted to do ma higher studies in marine.can u help me r suggest me to chose wat course..

10. animesh chandra
    January 21st, 2010 at 02:54 | #10

11. tajinder singh
    January 24th, 2010 at 14:45 | #11

respected sir i am mechanical engineer . llease tell me the name of collage in witch course start in march to april

12. HARPREET SINGH SAWHNEY
    January 27th, 2010 at 10:15 | #12

sir i am going to pass out in 2011 with a b tech degree in electrical engineering after that i want to do one year course of marine engineering so i want to know the terms and condition for taking admission in the garden reach workshop the entire details regarding eligibility condition selection procedure fee structure so please give me details regarding my query i am highly obliged to you

13. satiyan.s
    February 2nd, 2010 at 12:07 | #13

hi i doing final year mechanical engineering in pondicherry . i want to do MARINE ENGINEERING IN SINGAPURE. send me some idea..? ? ?

14. sundaram
    February 3rd, 2010 at 04:41 | #14

I’m sundaram.i want to join one yr GME course . so please send the marine college details &also send best coleges.

15. sundaram
    February 3rd, 2010 at 04:42 | #15

16. mahendra narain mishra
    February 5th, 2010 at 06:06 | #16

sir i want to apply for the g.m.e course for 2010 batch. so plz sir kindly provide me the procedure and also tell me about the application form when it will come.

17. sumathy
    February 8th, 2010 at 11:19 | #17

i’m doing final b.e. in electronic and comm stream and i’m planning to do higher studies but i’m confused in selecting the pg course either m.e or m.b.a. please help me in deciding. thank u

18. sumathy
    February 8th, 2010 at 11:19 | #18

19. sumathy
    February 8th, 2010 at 11:19 | #19

20. vivek
    February 11th, 2010 at 01:42 | #20

sir, i finished bsc computer science. i wanted to do higher studies in marine field. plz suggest me short term courses with its scope in todays growing world

21. vivek
    February 11th, 2010 at 01:43 | #21

22. M.Duraimurugan
    April 1st, 2010 at 05:45 | #22

sir i am doing 3rd year mechanical engineering in coimbatore i want to know about one year marine engineering course details i.e initial fees and colleges in coimbatore providing this course

23. abhishek kumar
    August 29th, 2010 at 00:00 | #23

sir i take admission fo rne-year marine Engineering pre-sea training course. i study rvduniversity (UGC-DEC)APPROVED.BT.ECH(MECHANICAL)2008-12

24. ravi ranjan
    October 25th, 2010 at 07:26 | #24

sir,i am ravi ranjan.i want to join marine one years course when will batch start

25. Anand ravindranath jagdale
    October 11th, 2012 at 05:12 | #25

sir
    i am anan d ravindranath jagdale i want to do marine engg i am interested.
    i have don electronic and telecommunication engg , guide me for a right instute ,and admisson procedure

1. No trackbacks yet.