Recruitment to permanent Commission in the Indian Army, under the 17th University Entry Scheme (17 UES).

You need: Unmarried male Indian students of engineering during 2007-08, i) born between July 02,1983 and July 01,1989, if in the final year; ii) born between July 02,1984 and July 01,1990, if in the pre-final year.

Form: Apply as per the format notified.

Deadline: July 31,2007.

Notified: The Times of India, June 2,2007.

Comment for Recruitment to permanent Commission in the Indian Army, under the 17th University Entry Scheme
—————————————————————————————–
organic chemistry
Any opportunity for msc chemistry
—————————————————————————————–
SL COMMISSION
Dear Sir,
I am serving in INDIAN Army. I want to attend SL Commission. Could is requested you to provide the enrollment details of SL Commissioned Officer.
—————————————————————————————–
jobs
jobs for B.com after the age 24-25
thanks
regards
yasir rehan
—————————————————————————————–

Home > Career Alerts, Engineering > Recruitment to permanent Commission in the Indian Army, under the 17th University Entry Scheme
  1. armymanharish
    November 19th, 2009 at 06:00 | #1

SL FORM

Sir i want to know rulling and service limit for edn officer ,SL Category for Aec personal.

2. brshankhwar
    November 19th, 2009 at 11:22 | #2

SL commission

I am solder in Indian Army as rank of havaldar. I want to the attend SL commission. Please me about procedure.

3. chanderharshjoon
    November 19th, 2009 at 23:41 | #3

engg entery in indian army permanent commission 2009

4. Hav/Clk V Jayapalan
    November 23rd, 2009 at 04:35 | #4

Sir i would like to apply for SL commission for Record officer & QM

5. amit
    January 2nd, 2010 at 08:01 | #5

Sir, I am a final year student of BCA and have ‘C’ certificate in army NCC with ‘c’ grade. So i wanna know what oppurtunities do i have in indian army as a commissioned officier. And will i be elegible to apply for it since i am of july 86.
    Waiting in anticipation.

6. noor
    January 13th, 2010 at 05:29 | #6

salam noor from saudi arab . i need small informnation i came from india & my brother was working in indian army can you show his name & information thank you very much….

7. pravin kumar
    February 8th, 2010 at 11:04 | #7

I am Sub(SKT) of ASC.Education 12th fro UP Board. My age is 41 year. May I apply for PC(SL) RO. What additional certificate required for applying PC(SL) RO.Is there any limit of vacancies.I also havig experience of working as clerk.

8. Anonymous

@armymanharish

@armymanharish

10. sekhar
    November 26th, 2011 at 09:45 | #10

please approximat date of SL.commission

11. October 9th, 2012 at 01:29 | #11

Hav/Clk V Jayapalan :Sir i would like to apply for SL commission for Record officer & QM

@Hav/Clk V Jayapalan