Symbiosis International University

Course: MBA in Hospital and Health Care Management

Eligibility: Graduate with 50 per cent marks

How to apply: Prospectus and application forms can be obtained institute on payment for Rs.1000 or by sending DD for Rs. 1100 drawn in favour of the institute payable at Pune. Register online.

Contact: Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences, SIU, Senapati Bap-at Road, Pune-411004

Phone: 25678680 Extn. 241

Last date: Contact the institute

Comment for MBA in Hospital and Health Care Management Course from Symbiosis International University
distance post graduate programmes
dear sir/madam,
i have completed b.sc.nursing programme and i need to persue distance PG programme…. so i would like to know the courses offered and which is good for me…
—————————————————————————————–
MBA in Healthcare and hospital management
Hello sir,
I want to confirm for the correspondence MBA in Healthcare and hospital management. I shall be thankful to you.
Regards,
Harsneh
Hospital Management Course
Dear Sir/Madam ,
I am a Commerce graduate but I want to make my career in Health Sector . How can I proceed in my ambition .
May please guide .
Regards ,
nagendra
MBA IN HOSPITAL MANAGEMENT DISTANCE LEARNING
I WOULD LIKE TO THE DETAILS OF HOSPITAL MANAGEMENT COURSE THRU DISTANCE LEARNING. I HAVE DONE MY B.D.S IN 2004
MBA in health care
Hello sir, I am a BPT final year student, I want to know about MBA in health care.Please let me know about its admission,Fees structure and duration.
tnpcee
b.sc nursing
sir,information about mba in hospital management,about course,admission procedure,fees,applications..thanking you sir
—————————————————————————————–
institutes offering mba in hospital administration
hi…. i m a bds graduate… i want to knw the list of institutions offering mba in hospital administration especilly those ranked top five in india… n my eligibility criteria fr them…..
hello
hello dear sir,madam i have completed my B.A.M.S,now want to do carrier in mba ib hpspital management,so what is goo for me,plz guide…
physiotherapist job
I WANT TO ABOUT SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION IN INDIAN ARMY FOR PHYSIOTHERAPY
—————————————————————————————–
institutes for mba in hospital management
sir kindly advice me, where i can find institutes which offer admission in mba hospital management regards
health care management
hello sir/madam,
i want to know the eligibility criteria for this course… the institutes in india offering this course and and is ther any entrance exams for health care management.?
—————————————————————————————–
full details about mba in hospitsl and health care managemant
request u, to send me full detail like eligibility for course, full course fees, if possible prosectus.
Thanking you
sadik
hospital adminstration
I want to known about some information in correspondence course in hospital adminstraion pls submit all deatils about addmission,location all over inida ,fees and duration of course
fees
pls give fees of hospital administration in symbiosis university of pune
mba hospital management
open learning schools of mba in hospital management in bhatinda
mba
how i apply for the addimision in mba in hospital management by correspodanance by ignou university and plz send me info about fee structure and other related to courese.
about mba programme
hello sir ,i m doing final year in btech biomedical.how would i get admitted in to MBA in Health care managment
Hospital Management by distant education
Ple. send me relevent information regarding Hospital mangement by distant education.
—————————————————————————————–

Home > Career Alerts, Graduate, Management, MBA, Medical > MBA in Hospital and Health Care Management Course from Symbiosis International University
  1. Hema Chandran
    February 2nd, 2010 at 12:04 | #1

hello sir/mam,this is hema,i am completed my bachelor degree in nursing.i want to join in mba in health care management and hospital administration.Please give me the informations regarding the course.
    Than you.

2. Harshita Sharma
    February 3rd, 2010 at 13:26 | #2

Respected Sir/Medam,
    i’m Harshita.I want to join MBA in HEALTH CARE AND HOSPITAL MANAGEMENT in Symbiosis.May i know the last date of application form and from where i’ll collect it.
    and if i go to Dubai(UAE),can i continue my study,Kindly give me information on this matter.
    thank you..

3. Anonymous
    February 4th, 2010 at 03:28 | #3

Sir i have completed my MD (Ayurveda) in 2003,now looking forward for MBA Hospital administration thru distance learning.plz guide,what are the career prospects or what else best can be done

4. Rumana
    February 4th, 2010 at 06:45 | #4

Hi I am currently studying in medicine 4th yr. Can i do this course after I graduate & complete my interny? May I plz know about the fees & duration for the course?

5. Neha Gupta
    February 6th, 2010 at 01:26 | #5

Sir
    I have done BA from jammu university and want to join Master degree in Hospital Management from your esteemed University in correspondance Mode or online Mode.
    What are the details and eligibility for the same

6. Rajwant singh
    February 7th, 2010 at 11:48 | #6

Sir, ihave done my masters diploma in business administration with specialisation in marketing in Mar 03 through symbiosis centre of distance learning Pune. My reg no was 10773. Can you please advise me as to whether i can do my masters in hospital mgt/administration through distance learning. I will be grateful to you. Thanks.

7. Rajwant singh
    February 7th, 2010 at 11:52 | #7

8. Rajwant singh
    February 7th, 2010 at 12:04 | #8

9. dr annu chandra
    February 8th, 2010 at 04:10 | #9

sir,i wanna pursue a mba through distance education in hospital administration.i am a double graduate bsc in zoology honours from d.u and m.b.b.s from kgmc .lucknow.

10. mba in hospital n health care management
    February 9th, 2010 at 14:02 | #10

helo sir i have completed my b.h.m.s and i wnat to apply for mba in hospital management n health care through correspondence. so plz guide me with the fees n duration of the course.and how much will it be useful for my future.plz do reply on my email id.

11. naveen pareek
    February 10th, 2010 at 05:46 | #11

sir i completed my m.sc. nursing in community health nursing and now i want to do m.b.a. in hospital management . what is best for me please guide me.

12. naveen pareek
    February 10th, 2010 at 05:47 | #12

13. preju
    February 11th, 2010 at 06:37 | #13

Hello sir, I am a BSc nursing final year student, I want to know about MBA in health care/hospital management.Please let me know about its admission,Fees structure and duration.

14. narmatha
    February 12th, 2010 at 08:50 | #14

hi i need to know detaily aboout MBA hospital management course n colleges providing this course in chennai.

15. Japheth Ongera Rabera
    February 12th, 2010 at 16:48 | #15

I need to pursue an MBA course in health care to improve my capacity as a healthcare manager. I have a BA in Sociology. May i obtain info on the course. Japheth Ongera ( Kenya)

16. deepa
    March 2nd, 2010 at 09:57 | #16

i hav done BDS n nw interested in doing hosp administration by distant education, plz mail me the details n its scope

17. sonia rai
    March 24th, 2010 at 09:04 | #17

hye sir i have done bsc[med]now want to go for post graduation from related background.guide me about mba in healthcare management.
    thanking you
    sonia

18. ashoni
    April 7th, 2010 at 14:17 | #18

what is fee structure for hospital management

19. ashoni
    April 7th, 2010 at 14:18 | #19

what is fee structure for hospital management at symbiosis

20. Ashish kumar
    April 9th, 2010 at 11:39 | #20

Sir, after b.pharm. i have done PGDHHM from symbiosis,Pune. can i get lateral entry in MBA in hospital adm. from symbiosis also

21. neha bhandari
    May 1st, 2010 at 02:57 | #21

helo sir/mam m a dentist by profession n would like to masters degree that is mba in hospital n health care management through distance learnin as iv completed my course in 2008 n nw involved in private practice so i request u to please send me the related details of this course the duration fee structure etc.thank u

22. Varun Chakervarty
    May 5th, 2010 at 09:36 | #22

Hello sir,
    I have completed B.SC(ZBC) in 2009.Now adays i am working with a pharmaceutical company Microlabs since 11 months.I want to make my career in Healthcare & Hospitality Management.SO kindly advice me the institute and career growth.I will be highly obliged.

23. rajendra jadhav
    May 6th, 2010 at 09:41 | #23

sir i have diploma in nursing in army i have experience of 10 years and BA (english) i want do mba in hospital management and ruling so please sugeest good collages fees and future of the job for correspondence education

24. Bhavana nair
    May 18th, 2010 at 14:41 | #24

hello sir,I finished my physiotherapy in the month of march2010. I’m looking for some good colleges to do my PG in hospital management and will that benefit me.

25. dr krishna chaudhary
    May 23rd, 2010 at 03:53 | #25

i am mbbs and want to do mba in hospital and health care management thru distant learning mode from symbiosis kindly guide reg. admissiom and fee struture

26. subhash chandra singh
    May 23rd, 2010 at 06:28 | #26

i will complete my bds course in 2011 march,and want to do hospital management by distance education.
    please give me details of fee structure,course duration,eligiblity and time of admission as soon as possible.

27. Dr.HRISHIKESH KULKARNI
    June 29th, 2010 at 10:30 | #27

Respected sir/madam,
    i’m Hrishikesh. i h.ve completed B.A.M.S. i want to join MBA in HEALTH CARE MANAGEMENT & HOSPITAL MANAGEMENT.May i know details about & opportunities in future.
    & also about part-time course MBA in same.
    thank u.

28. nitin
    July 21st, 2010 at 06:41 | #28

sir! am a graduate in pharmacy,want know about mba in health care management

29. qaisar jamil syed
    August 6th, 2010 at 11:21 | #29

Dear sir/madame

I have MBBS (Karachi), MRCP(Ireland) and Masters in science(University of sussex Brighton UK. Could you please send me details for distance/online learning for MBA IHCM. Also could you indicate the duration and fees. Unfortunately I am unable to participate in FT/PT learning.

Thank

Qaisar

30. vijendra kashyap
    August 6th, 2010 at 13:44 | #30

sir,
    please do kindly send me the information regarding MBA in Hospital & Health Care Management through Distant Education Programme.

31. Dr. VIJENDRA KASHYAP
    August 7th, 2010 at 14:24 | #31

SIR/MADAM,
    I WANNA TO KNOW ABOUT THE LAST DATE FOR ADMISSION IN MBA HOSPITAL & HEALTHCARE MANAGEMENT (DISTANCE EDUCATION). YOUR NEAREST STUDY CENTRE FROM RAIPUR IN CHHATTISGARH. WHAT WOULD BE THE BENEFITS AFTER THE COURSE WHICH I WILL RECEIVE ? WHAT IS THE FEE STRUCTURE ?

32. nethaji
    August 22nd, 2010 at 17:47 | #32

hello sir,i m nethaji,i have completed my bachelor degree in microbiology and i did my post graduaate diploma in emergency care.i want to join in mba in health care management and hospital administration.Please give me the informations regarding the course as soon as possible. i will be waiting for your reply
    Than you.

33. nethaji
    August 22nd, 2010 at 17:50 | #33

hello sir,i m nethaji,i have completed my bachelor degree in microbiology and i did my post graduaate diploma in emergency care.i want to join in distance mba in health care management and hospital administration.Please give me the informations regarding the course as soon as possible. i will be waiting for your reply
    Than you.

34. renu
    August 30th, 2010 at 02:32 | #34

renu :respected sir/mam,my name is renu and i’ve completed my B.H.M.S,i would like to do M.B.A in health care through distance education,and i want to know how it can be useful for my future,pls guide,i’l be very greatful to you….thank you.

35. Fatema jhabua
    September 27th, 2010 at 01:25 | #35

Respected Sir/M’am,
    I am fatema.i had completed my final year physiotherapy studies with 69% and had joined internship for 6 months.I wanted to know about M.B.A in hospital and healthcare..Am I eligible for this course and I wanted to know the duration,Fee criteria and the last date of submission of the forms..
    Thank you..

36. Dr.Gaurishanker Shrimali
    December 10th, 2010 at 01:44 | #36

helo sir i have completed my MD,Microbiology and i wnat to apply for MBA in hospital management n health care through correspondence. so plz guide me with the fees n duration of the course.and how much it will be useful for my future?.plz do reply on my email id.

37. VANDANA CHAUHAN
    December 13th, 2010 at 14:43 | #37

hello im a BDS student nd want to join mba in health care managment , plz give me every information regarding admission, fee structure,last date of application form, i have to clear any kind of test for admission or not
    i ll be grateful to u
    thank u….

38. dr harmeet kohli
    December 30th, 2010 at 08:25 | #38

hi, i am dentist,having work experience of 8 years, i just want to know can i go for mba in hospital and health care management.and u send list of colleges for this mba. and what are total fees.and all details regarding the course.thanking u

39. pradeep
    April 25th, 2011 at 12:39 | #39

i did my bds(dental) can i do management in hospitality

40. May 30th, 2011 at 23:27 | #40

please tel me the admission procedure, fee structure and placements of MBA health care

41. DR.MD.NASIM AHMAD
    June 16th, 2011 at 03:29 | #41

Respected sir,
    I have completed BHMS AND also B.sc with zoology now ishould want carear in MBA IN HOSPITAL MANAGEMENT thrugh distance education so pls guide me.

42. roma rana
    July 5th, 2011 at 07:10 | #42

hello,please give me the details regarding admission and fee structure for the mba in hospital and health care management course by distance education.

43. saraswati
    August 8th, 2011 at 10:58 | #43

I recently did PGDHHM from symbiosis. being an army officer, i was waived off graduation from eligibility criteria . Can I join MBA Health distance learning programme with PGDHHM qulification. please reply

44. sunil nule
    August 31st, 2011 at 08:24 | #44

i want to do MBA in health care through distance education please guide

45. Anonymous
    September 20th, 2011 at 11:21 | #45

can you please send me the details regarding mba in healthcare management?send me details regarding the fee structure,admission procedureand all other details.

46. January 7th, 2012 at 07:50 | #46

Sir

Regards
    Gaurav

47. renisha
    October 28th, 2012 at 06:35 | #47

hai sir/madam i was completed my degree bzc recently.and i want to join in mba course for health care and hospital management.please tell me the details about this.am eligible for this course or not thank you

48. Amol
    November 16th, 2012 at 09:37 | #48

Hello sir,
    Please let me know cities in which this course is available and about the fees.

49. Anonymous