Territorial Army as an officer

Join the Territorial Army as an officer, www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/arcar.htm and www.indianarmy.nic.in

You need: Only male citizens of India and ex-service officers who are medically fit; age 18-42 years as on September 15, 2005; Graduate from any recognised university, gainfully or self-employed.

Form: Request for issue of blank application forms sending s a e (stamped Rs 12) of size 28X12 cms, a postal order of Rs TO and a brief bio-data such as civil or self employment and monthly income from all sources. Civilian candidates may obtain forms by sending postal order in favour of TA Gp Commander concerned (Residents of Delhi-Commander, TA Gp HQ, Western Command, BIdg No 750, Sector 8B, Chandigarh-160018). Ex-Service Officers may apply for blank forms by sending postal order in favour of ADG TA, Army Headquarters and s a e stamped (Rs 12) size 28X12 cms. Download blank forms from www.mod.nic,in

Deadline: August 15,2005, for form requests and September 15, 2005, for submission.

Notified : The times ofindia Mumbai july 8, 2005

Comment for Territorial Army as an officer
—————————————————————————————–
Territorial army
i want to join territorial army as an Officer
Please teel me when & How i can join it
—————————————————————————————–
recruitment procedure
Pl. send recruitment procedure and chandigarh oficce address and contact persone name.
—————————————————————————————–
want to join terr. army
i want to know who i join the army
—————————————————————————————–
army officer application form
what to join army TA as officer
—————————————————————————————–
terrtorial army job
Sir Iwant to get the suitable job in the territorial army. I shall be thankful to you for this
—————————————————————————————–
job regarding
respected sir
Name Ram Parkash Rana sir i have n.c.c c certificate but graduation is not complete tell me what should i do i am the best cadet of my college
Thanks & regards
Ram Parkash Rana
09812338002
—————————————————————————————–
want to joine T Army
want to joine army iam working in NGOs industries but want to serve for my country . so please gude me how tyo joine T Army
—————————————————————————————–

Home > Career Alerts > Territorial Army as an officer
  1. atulmatkar
    November 19th, 2009 at 04:16 | #1

Please let me know when is the form date for TA officer recruitment 2010 in pune.

2. kamal chhetri
    November 19th, 2009 at 07:58 | #2

sir, is there any advt. of territorial army for lieutenant this year ???

3. mdange
    November 19th, 2009 at 08:50 | #3

Recurement inTerritorial Army Dec-Jan 2009-10

Ads of Officers Recrument in Territorial Army Dec-Jan 2009-10

4. Sanjay
    November 29th, 2009 at 05:07 | #4

can anyone please tell me about the form date for TA officer recruitment 2010 in pune.

5. Pawan Kumar
    December 20th, 2009 at 10:39 | #5

please let me know when will be the forms for recruitment of officers in the territorial army will be out???

6. vinod. p
    January 15th, 2010 at 05:43 | #6

i want to join territorial army any post, but i qulified twelth and doing correspondence B com, But i am really interst in joining army i love my country….
    Please teel me when & How i can join it

7. vinod. p
    January 15th, 2010 at 05:48 | #7

Please teel me when & How i can join it

8. vinod. p
    January 15th, 2010 at 05:48 | #8

Please teel me when & How i can join it

9. ashish kumar
    January 23rd, 2010 at 01:13 | #9

u send your form informto submit me.

10. Mr. Bhuwan chandra joshi
    January 23rd, 2010 at 08:39 | #10

please let me know when will be the forms for recruitment of officers in the territorial army will be out from Lucknow.

11. Mr. Bhuwan chandra joshi
    January 23rd, 2010 at 08:40 | #11

12. rajiv kalita
    January 25th, 2010 at 06:05 | #12

please let me know when will be the forms for recruitment of officers in the territorial army will be out from assam

13. himanshu shekhar joshi
    January 26th, 2010 at 06:10 | #13

I want to join Army TA as jawan.

14. surya khan
    January 29th, 2010 at 01:43 | #14

Sir, i want to know the date and selection procedure in the territorial army. kindly get back to me as soon as possible.
    Surya Khan.(9840360859)

15. mohd rashid khan
    January 30th, 2010 at 01:52 | #15

Mohd Rashid Khan.(9997648430)

16. SANGEETH
    January 31st, 2010 at 06:35 | #16

sir/madam,
    Iam sangeeth(graduate-B.com),NCC “C”Certif” holder from Kerala,Father:T.P.SETHUMADHAVAN(LATE)EX-ARMY,seeking suitable career.I also participated in the Republic Day Parade 2008-Delhi.I humbly request u to guide me so as to enroll in the Teritorial Army for a permanent commission.

17. SANGEETH
    January 31st, 2010 at 06:37 | #17

sir/madam,

18. Bhupender hooda
    February 1st, 2010 at 00:33 | #18

Please teel me when & How i can join it

19. Rakesh Paul
    February 2nd, 2010 at 09:37 | #19

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I am 29 years old and Had completed my Graduation.I had worked for 4 years in the corporate sector now i starting a business.But i want to join the Territorial Army as an Officer and serve my country with pride and honour.It’s totally a different feeling about joinning the Army and Serving the nation with dedication,honour,pride and respect.Kindly let me know about the Advt. of TA in 2009-2010 and how to apply for it. Thanks.
    Rakesh Paul
    Kolkata.
    E-mail : y2krakesh@gmail.com

20. ram bhandari
    February 3rd, 2010 at 07:10 | #20

i am not found any formate of allpication form in this side. can i apply by hand writen application letter with resume. pls suggese

21. ram bhandari
    February 3rd, 2010 at 07:10 | #21

22. ram bhandari
    February 3rd, 2010 at 07:11 | #22

23. susil kumar pradhan
    February 6th, 2010 at 03:35 | #23

sir, my self susil kumar pradhab from orissa.iam working as a medical representative in a pharma company.i am interested to join in territorial army. i am a science graduate also having N.C.C ‘B’certificate holder so please send me the form. thank you.

24. Bhabatosh Biswas
    February 6th, 2010 at 10:52 | #24

Sir, I have N.C.C.(B)certificate & I am a complete grauation or technical qualification Diploma Automobile Engg & AutoCAD.or computer knowledge.Sir i joint the Teritorial Army.I want to join army i am working . Please guide me. Thanking You
    Bhabatosh Biswas

25. Meenu
    February 13th, 2010 at 02:42 | #25

Please tell me whether there is provision of additional marks for the wards of ex-army personel in BEd entrance exam in kumaon university, nainital, uttarakhand.

26. mohit salaria
    February 16th, 2010 at 09:58 | #26

27. santosh yadav
    March 7th, 2010 at 12:15 | #27

application form to join territorial army 2010

28. June 8th, 2010 at 10:23 | #28

sir i am underofficer in ncc.B,C certificate holder. with good grade. i have many crt. of ncc.two certificate of national leval. with other achivement crt.sir i am also 2year best cadet in my college.sir i am appear in 3 year.few some month my result will come. sir want to give test like JAG ,SSC,CDA.ect. sir how iam join indian army.plz cont. 9816971716

29. ravinder kumar
    July 20th, 2010 at 09:29 | #29

Sir pls contact my mb num= 09910535249

30. Rajesh Kumar
    July 22nd, 2010 at 00:02 | #30

I want to join Indianarmy

31. Ganesh Rasa
    August 8th, 2010 at 10:18 | #31

Sir

32. Ganesh Rasa
    August 8th, 2010 at 10:24 | #32

Ganesh Rasa :

Ganesh Rasa :
    Sir
    i want to join in INDIAN Army in any field i want serve for the nation.i like live the army person better than the civil life & i have the NCC “C” certificate with T.Y. B.com my no 9224495150

33. janish k a
    December 1st, 2010 at 03:10 | #33

Sir

I have the application with me. Can u tell me which is the next date for submitting application form.

Looking forward to you,

janish k a

34. Anonymous
    December 4th, 2010 at 11:09 | #34

kamal chhetri :sir, is there any advt. of territorial army for lieutenant this year ???

35. VAIBHAV VIJAY NALAWADE
    December 4th, 2010 at 11:22 | #35

Sir/Madam,
    I am vaibhav v nalawade and I am intrested to join the TA, I have compleated my B Com. from Mumbai univercity, pls tell from where I’ll get the application form and on which postal address I have to post the application form. I want to know after joining with TA can I shift from TA to permenant commission of Indian Army.
    kindly guide me on my given E-Mail Id. (vaibhavnalawade9@gmail.com)

36. Anonymous
    December 19th, 2010 at 03:13 | #36

ram bhandari :

37. Dinesh Kumar
    December 19th, 2010 at 03:18 | #37

I am serving NCO (NK) in Army Medical Corps as Pharmacist.Can I apply for Infantry TA Officer.If yes what is the procedure?

38. nandan
    May 29th, 2011 at 01:51 | #38

i want to join territorial army as an Officer
    Please teel me when & How i can join it

39. nandan
    May 29th, 2011 at 01:53 | #39

i want to join territorial army as an Officer
    Please teel me when & How i can join it and what is the procedure?

40. Anonymous
    October 10th, 2012 at 09:22 | #40

sir what is the fresh date to fill the ta army form

41. November 27th, 2012 at 09:47 | #41

sir i have compelet bca in computer scinence and hindi english typing diploma and i am expert oter work . many time i am trying indian army and teritorial job vacancies my dob is 19 16 1982 height 5 fit 8 inch lagbhag i am physically fit i am interested job plz
    thank

42. naseerahmad
    February 3rd, 2013 at 01:20 | #42

Sir can we download our roll from this site

43. February 18th, 2013 at 04:50 | #43

Result of written test held on 10 Feb 2013 for commission in the Territorial Army has not been declared , please intimate when will it be flashed on net.

44. April 3rd, 2013 at 08:04 | #44

can i join army after 12th class

45. April 3rd, 2013 at 08:05 | #45

@arshdeep kaur
    how i can join .plz help us

1. No trackbacks yet.