Women Special Entry Scheme Officers in Indian Army

Women Special Entry Scheme (Officers) (a) Non-Technical/ Specialist and (b) Technical Entry for unmarried/female/ issueless widow/ issueless divorcee/ widow of defence personnel for grant of commission in the Indian Army.

You need: (a) 19-25 year olds with 60% marks in BA/ BCom/ BCA/ BBA/ BSc (non PCM)/ Computer for non-technical entry; 21 -27 year olds with 50% marks in MSc in Chemistry, MCA, MA English/ Economics, MCom (b) 19-25 year olds with pass in BE/ BTech Electronic/ Telecom/ ECE/ Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical/ Architectural, BSc PCM.

Form: Refer Employment News, July 15,2006.

Deadline: August 18,2006 (submission).

Notified: Employment News, July 15,2006.

Comment for Women Special Entry Scheme Officers in Indian Army
—————————————————————————————–
ssb entrance exam application
i want application date for ssb exam
—————————————————————————————–.
women special entry in the army post june 2010
Dear Sir,
I will be finishing my graduation in hotel managemnt next year by May 2010.
I wish to join the army . Kindly guide me as to when will the forms be out.
Also will like to know if my present qualification will help.
will I receive benefits like medical, canteen services, pension after finishing my 5 years short service comission.
Thanking you
—————————————————————————————–

Home > Armed Forces, Career Alerts > Women Special Entry Scheme Officers in Indian Army
  1. madhavi
    November 22nd, 2009 at 11:02 | #1

respected sir,
    i m persuing BCA.i will finish by july 2010.i wish to join indian army.kindly guide me as to when will the forms be out.
    thanking you

2. mandeep
    December 12th, 2009 at 00:30 | #2

respected sir ill b finishing my graduation in april 2010,i want to join army as ma father is alo ex.service man in army.so sir please kindly guide me..

3. mandeep
    December 12th, 2009 at 00:31 | #3

4. swagatika dash
    December 25th, 2009 at 08:57 | #4

sir,
    m presently doing my btech in 3rd yr.i want 2 join the indian army after my btech.my dob is 18/10/1987..please guide me d ssb exam and its dates

5. Vithika Gupta
    January 6th, 2010 at 14:31 | #5

women special entry in army post january 2010
    Dear Sir
    I have completed my graduation in BE Electronics & Communication in the year 2009 and at present working as a software engineer.I wish to join army.Kindly tell me when the forms will be out.My aggregate percentage is 75%.
    Thanking You

6. Nidhi Verma
    January 9th, 2010 at 07:48 | #6

Sir, I have done my B.Com & 3 yrs diploma in software engineering. Presently pursuing my MBA. Kindly guide how can I join army. Thnx & regards

7. pooja
    January 16th, 2010 at 10:23 | #7

I Am doing B.A. Honours (final year)and will finish it by july 2010.I want to join army,kindly guide me as to when will the forms be out and I also want to know whether my present qualification is sufficient? please please help me

8. pooja
    January 16th, 2010 at 10:25 | #8

9. R.Sophia
    January 20th, 2010 at 08:39 | #9

hi, i have my post graduation MCA in 2009, and i wish to join Women Special Entry Scheme Officers in Indian Army..I need to know the ssb exam(Officers traning Academy exams) date for march 2010

10. R.Sophia
    January 20th, 2010 at 08:40 | #10

11. pooja
    January 29th, 2010 at 04:14 | #11

I m in 3rd year of b.tech in electronics and communiucation. please provid eme the detail for joining the Indian Army as far as possible

12. kavitha.E
    March 12th, 2010 at 04:57 | #12

Hi, I completed my degree in 2005.Now i am doing my PG MBA completed in June 2010.I wish to join in SSC for Non-Tech Women in Army.Now my Age is 26.Can I eligible for July 2010 Session.I need to know the Details.”The Website shows under construction available soon” .”I Interested to Serve & Safeguard the People.”pls answer my quary and give me your contact number to my mail Id.(for further details)

13. sonali pawar
    April 17th, 2013 at 03:05 | #13

hello sir,
    i m persuing 2 nd year BA defence. n willing 2 join army..pls do guide me properly… i need help for da studies of exams for the entry in army. kindly help me pls.my birth date is 2/10/94,

1. No trackbacks yet.