Join Territorial Army as an Officer

You need: Only male citizens of India and ex-service officers who are medically fit; age 18-42 years as on September 15,2006; Graduate from any recognised university,gainfully/self employed.

Form: Send s a e (stamped Rs 12) of size 28X12 cms, a postal order of Rs 10 and a brief bio data such as civil/ self employment and monthly income from all sources to request form. Civilian candidates may obtain forms by sending postal order in favour of TA Gp Commander concerned (Residents of Delhi-Commander, TA Gp HQ, Western Command, Bldg No 750, Sector 8B, Chandigarh-160018); ex-service officers may apply for blank forms by sending postal order in favour of ADG TA, Army Headquarters and s a e stamped (Rs 12) ‘ size 28X12 cms.

Deadline: August 15, 2006 (form requests)/September 15,2006 (submission).

Notified : The Hindustan Times, Delhi, July 12, 2006.

Comment for Join Territorial Army as an Officer
—————————————————————————————–
Territorial Army
I want to Join Territorial Army so Plz Guide Me
—————————————————————————————–
join army
i join indian territorial
—————————————————————————————–
territorial army
i want to knpw about territorial army examination.i get a call letter from t.a
—————————————————————————————–
HOE TO JOIN TERITORIAL ARMY
PLEASE GUIDE ME HOE TO JOIN TERITORIAL ARMY AND WHAT IS THE NESSERY QUALIFICATION
—————————————————————————————–

Home > Armed Forces, Career Alerts > Join Territorial Army as an Officer
  1. jineshphilip
    November 19th, 2009 at 06:50 | #1

Join Territorial Army

Hi,
    My name is Jineshmon Philip, currently i am woking as a Software Engineer. I would like to join in Territorial Army, what all are the formalities. Is it possible to join with out leaving my current job.

Thanks,
    Jinesh.

2. sssingh
    November 19th, 2009 at 07:41 | #2

Requirement in TA

I am intrested in joining TA as an officer please let me know how to go about it

3. akola
    November 19th, 2009 at 07:45 | #3

how to get application form to join territotial army as an officer for maharashtra candidate

sir

i am intrested in joining the T A GROUP

as an officer i would like to know the last date to fill the form and from where to get it for Maharashtra region

thanks

4. bhaskarpople
    November 19th, 2009 at 10:21 | #4

to know about international buisness

i have completed my graduation in BBA and i am doing PGDIB at MIT college pune .i want to know about scope of International Buisness and where we can get the job

5. rajesh
    November 19th, 2009 at 10:21 | #5

query about territorial army

i want know the test date of territorial army for december 2009.

6. randhir
    November 19th, 2009 at 10:49 | #6

want to Join Territorial Army so Plz Guide Me

i want to Join Territorial Army so Plz Guide Me.
    i have completed b.sc.right now i am doing m.b.a.

7. nikhilrec
    November 19th, 2009 at 10:58 | #7

how to join the teritorial army

join indian army

8. rsrakeshsharma
    November 20th, 2009 at 00:07 | #8

terrtorial army

how i can join terrtoria army

9. victor
    November 20th, 2009 at 00:29 | #9

want to join ta as an officer

i want to join TA as an officer pls send me the detail my age is 34yrs,

10. nbvasantkuvarsingh
    November 20th, 2009 at 06:07 | #10

pls inform me if any notification is there in 2009-10,
    i was a cadet under officer in NCC (air wing) RD (RAJPAT)
    C certificate A grade

11. shivam
    November 22nd, 2009 at 05:36 | #11

i am in armt as a sepoy & now want to be a officer in it.

12. Sharda
    December 26th, 2009 at 21:10 | #12

Hi,
    My Name is Sharda Pratap Singh Yadav, currently i m doing b.tech from Amity university Lko.I would like to join in Territorial Army, what all are the formalities. Is it possible to join with out leaving my current job.
    Sharda

13. umesh sharma
    January 8th, 2010 at 02:55 | #13

respected sir/madam,i want to know the exam date for 2010 session. in which month the exam will going to be happen.. n how much time it will take to recev the join letter from the date of clearence of written exam..wht is the pay scale of an officer..

14. LINTO .K.J.
    January 13th, 2010 at 00:32 | #14

Sir, My name is linto k j .Iam working in a non banking firm called manappuram finance. My ambition is to become a soldier.I have ‘A’& ‘B’ certificates in N C C .I served as a cadet in ncc in 7 years.I am also participated in KERALA AND LAKSHWADEEP parade com petition held at pangode military camp in pre RD One.Iam also existed in the kerala armed police constable ranklist.please give me the format for aplying the application form.

15. LINTO .K.J.
    January 13th, 2010 at 00:34 | #15

16. LINTO .K.J.
    January 13th, 2010 at 00:34 | #16

17. manoj kumar singh
    January 23rd, 2010 at 00:40 | #17

sir i want application form but i can’t open website mod.nic.in so i request you please send application form on my E-Mail Id thanks.

18. obed baxla
    January 24th, 2010 at 09:44 | #18

my name is obed baxla i am working in a bank in mumbai i have the passion to goin the india army as office in territotial army please let me know how i can go for it i am 27 years old native of jharkhand ranchi belongs to shedule tribe

19. fasial pari
    January 27th, 2010 at 02:00 | #19

Hi Im fasial pari from kerala malappuramdistrict, im working as a Audit Assistant. iwould like to join in TerritorialArmy. what are the formalities. my qualification B.com

Thanks

20. abbid
    January 28th, 2010 at 03:14 | #20

dear sir im coumplet b.com. openuniversity and now studing openuniversity mba , my date of birth 10 /04 /1982,im doing job in mnc compamy as a tearotial manager im intersting join in ta army, please gave me rufernce ya suggistion for me how to join in ta army

21. ANAND TRIPATHI
    February 2nd, 2010 at 02:32 | #21

hi,i have completed my b.pharm from bangloru and i m very keen to join territorial army.i have a queri that after joining this territorial army can i go in regular army or not and what is the period of job in territorial army.if i m doing this job for two months than i will get salary for inly two months or for whole year…u can reply on this email id nehalohani0786@gmil.com or 09456537550.thank u

22. Nitin Sharma
    February 2nd, 2010 at 10:15 | #22

I’m MSc (Agriculture), working in Chattisgarh gov.agriculture college (i.e. Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwa Vidhyalaya, Raipur).I am intrested in joining TA as an officer please let me know how do i proceed.

23. Anish Sukumaran
    February 5th, 2010 at 10:05 | #23

sir
    My name is anish sukumaran. I completed itc electrician. And i want to join in territorial army. i have worked in N C C 2 years

24. Gurpreet singh
    February 9th, 2010 at 10:30 | #24

hi, i’m Gurpreet Singh. i was apply for this post. but i have no response from you.i was apply in chandigarh at 02 september 2009.plz give me answer.

25. Gurpreet singh
    February 9th, 2010 at 10:31 | #25

26. Gurpreet singh
    February 9th, 2010 at 10:32 | #26

27. Gurpreet singh
    February 9th, 2010 at 10:34 | #27

28. y.jagadeeswara reddy
    February 16th, 2010 at 01:04 | #28

hi sir,
    i am jagadeesh from andrapradesh. now i am studying 4th semister mba. ihave ncc c certificate with ‘B’ grade i have passion to join in army may give the procedure to join in territorial army as an offficer

29. y.jagadeeswara reddy
    February 16th, 2010 at 01:05 | #29

hi sir,

30. brijmohan chouhan
    August 31st, 2010 at 07:27 | #30

sir i want join the territorial army

31. mandeep kumar
    September 6th, 2010 at 11:34 | #31

Hi, Here is mandeep kumar.I am school teacher.I am keenly interested in army.please tell me all criteria. Thanks, Mandeep

32. BANDARU SUBRAHMANYAM
    September 30th, 2010 at 10:37 | #32

JOIN TERRITORIAL ARMY

Hi,

My name is subrahmanyam bandaru , currently i am working in vidya valenteer in M.P.P.P.School. I would like to join in Territorial Army, I am Qulified in B.com-B.ed & NCC “B” certificate holder.I am intersted in Tirritorial Army ,I feel my socail overness.work at Andhra region.

33. WILSON VARGHESE
    December 30th, 2010 at 02:42 | #33

Join Territorial Army

Join Territorial Army

Hi,
    My name is Wilson varghese, currently i am woking as a Medical Laboratort Technician. I would like to join in Territorial Army, what all are the formalities. Is it possible to join with out leaving my current job.

Thanks,
    wilson

34. January 6th, 2011 at 04:00 | #34

hi i m bidyut rauat applying from army joyen …..9835442053

35. Girish. k Shetty
    May 26th, 2011 at 11:01 | #35

Hi,
    My name is Girish.K.Shetty, 25yrs old,Currently im persuing my Msc(geology). I woul like to join the indian army, so can u please tell me am i eligible to serve the armed force.

Thanku,
    G.K.Shetty.

36. Anonymous
    June 12th, 2011 at 02:24 | #36

November 19th, 2009 at 06:50 | #1 Reply | Quote Join Territorial Army

Hi,
    My name is Taps Paul, currently i am woking as a sales executive. I would like to join in Territorial Army, what all are the formalities. Is it possible to join with out leaving my current job.

Thanks,
    Tapas

37. MOHAMMAD IMRAN WAZA
    February 6th, 2012 at 01:30 | #37

SIR I WANT TO JOIN TRRITORIAL ARMY.PLEASE GUIDE ME

38. Gagnesh Nath
    February 7th, 2012 at 04:11 | #38

i am working in kendriya vidyalaya sanghathan & i want to join territorial army kindly guide me about this & examination pattern of territorial army

39. praveenkumarrg
    May 13th, 2012 at 08:57 | #39

really intreastead to join teritoriai army so plz guide me

40. T Naga Sudindhra
    May 14th, 2012 at 09:39 | #40

Hi,
    My name is sudindhra tenglikar,currently working as a manager bharti group,wht is T.A,How to join pls exp me,

41. amol shivtare
    May 17th, 2012 at 07:09 | #41

hi i m amol shivtare. i want to join territorial army as an officer. now i m working in territorial army as an clk.

42. June 8th, 2012 at 07:24 | #42

Dear Sir,

Plz send me details to join Territoral Army

How to Apply And Last date to Allpy

Education Qulification & Age Limt

Regards

Ahamad

43. Amit Adhikari
    June 17th, 2012 at 00:47 | #43

sir help me for join indian taritorial army phone 9733118913

44. Manoj Kumar Singh
    August 13th, 2012 at 02:32 | #44

Hi

My Name is Manoj Kumar Singh, currently I am Posted In DPIP Rewa as a Computer Operator
    I want to Indian army as a officer

Thank’s
    Manoj

45. December 27th, 2012 at 08:16 | #45

SIR,
    I am a Graduate. My ambition is to become a soldier. I have ‘A’ ‘B’&’C’ certificates in N C C . I have served NCC for 7 years from cadet rank to Senior Under Officer. Now I am self Employed in Trivandrum, Kerala. May I get the details to join TA , its Training Centres and details of training and posting etc.
    Please do the needful and send the details to my email id.
    Thanking you.
    JAI HIND
    S.B.NAIR

46. biswajitbasumatary
    March 14th, 2013 at 12:28 | #46

i want join to join ta because of for nation

1. No trackbacks yet.