How to Get Accredited

How to Get Accredited
A university who looking for an agency that furnishes accreditation services for it there are giving some following accrediting agencies. These agencies furnishes accreditation services name are given below.
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS): (Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and Virginia)
Northwest Association of Schools, Colleges and Universities (NWA): (Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, and Washington state)
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA-HLC): (Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Dakota, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming)
Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools (MSA): (Delaware, the District of Columbia, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania)
New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC-CIHE): (Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont

Home > International > How to Get Accredited
  1. No comments yet.