Two year- full time MBA programme conducted by full fledged Competent faculty.
• Cross functional (Marketing, HR, Finance, Operations & Systems) and Interdisciplinary specialisation opportunities.
• EXCELLENT PLACEMENT record in reputed organisations through Campus Recruitment.
• High value adding industry interface through regular field based interactive learning and student organised annual meets.
• Computer centre enriched with Information and Communication Technology Facilities.
ELIGIBILITY AND SELECTION
• Graduates of any discipline, as well as final year degree students under 10+2+3/4/5 system of any recognised university with a minimum of 50% marks (In part III in the case of arts and science degrees/in applicable years of study of Engineering or other professional UG degrees); for SC/ST candidates a mere pass is enough.
• Tests core of CAT-2005 is mandatory.
• Group Discussion and Personal Interview for the candidates, shortlisted based on CAT-2005 test scores, will be conducted at Pondicherry.
• Foreign/NRI Students should submit their applications through Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
• Submit application for MBA programme of Department of Management Studies, Pondicherry University based on this advertisement.
• Shortlisted candidates through CAT-2005 score should attend Group Discussion and Personal Interview at Pondicherry University during last week of Feb/First week of March 2006.
For PONDICHERRY UNIVERSITY-DIMS MBA APPLICATION FORM AND PROSPECTUS
Make a request to DEPUTY REGISTRAR (ACADEMIC-II) PONDICHERRY UNIVERSITY,PONDICHERRY 605 014, with a crossed DD of Rs 750/- (Rs.250/- for SC/ST/Physically / Visually challenged Candidates) drawn in favour of FINANCE OFFICER, PONDICHERRY UNIVERSITY, from any Nationalised Bank, payable at Pondicherry, and a self-addressed stamp (Rs.30/-) envelope (A4 Size).
The applications can also be had from the Pondicherry University Branch of INDIAN BANK by remitting the above prescribed amount.
DMS MBA PROGRAMME:
Issue of application forms : 26-12-2005
Last date for issue and submission of application forms : 27-1-2006
GD/lnterview: Last week of Feb/First week of March 2006
All communications should be addressed to:
The Deputy Registrar (ACA-II),
Pondicherry University, Pondicherry – 605 014.
Comment for Pondicherry University Department of Management Studies MBA Admissions 2006-2008
i want the details of interactive communication,role of communication,job of managerial perssonel at different organisational levels
related with MBA
i m looking for mba courses offered by uni.